Current information for guitarists:
* Premiere of the award-winning guitar (model Granada) from the 2nd international “Antonio Marin Montero” guitar building competition during the 2019 Musikmesse in Frankfurt.
* Mid of 2019, the “old style” Chamber Concert model (bestseller) with ind. rosewood (Cites) and arched back will be again available.
* From 2018 on, there will be mainly used Cites free Santos Rosewood/Pau Ferro (Machaerium scleroxylon) for the Chamber Concert model.
This also means, that the old style Chamber Concert guitar with violin back and lattice bracing is no longer built.
* From the year 2018 on, Yulong Guo will use his new developed custom “Phönix & Dragon” guitar mechanics with bearings.
* Since mid 2016, the Chamber Concert model has been available in two versions:
- First of all the worldwide long-time bestseller with round back, lattice-bracing and cedar top. (Best in this combination)
- Then the new version with flat-traditionally braced guitar back, fan bracing, spruce or cedar top and slightly elevated fingerboard. (The model with spruce top might be recommended here)
* Furthermore it is possible to order all guitar models without the second soundport on the upper side on request.
* The concert model will only be available with Ziricote or Koa back & sides from 2017 on.
* Due to the current Cites changes (from 2017 on), all newly introduced guitars will come of course with a Cites import number. Old stock (instruments acquired before 2017) can be registered as a preacquisition at the responsible office.
This page is for information purposes only.
All Yulong Guo guitars are doubletop instruments and are handed over to the professional guitarist in nice looking and solid fibreglass cases.